Last Minute Tips and Tricks
Get Set Go……Bell the CAT!!!!
CAT is just a couple of days away now. It is quite normal for any aspirant to get nervous and anxious few days from CAT exam and have butterflies in stomach thinking about the exam. But the key thing is to ‘keep calm and be confident’. So we bring to you a few tips to keep your nerves under control in the last two days before CAT.
So here we bring our experience to help you out.
1. Relax, relax and relax is the guru mantra- Keep yourself relaxed and cool. De-stress yourself in any way that you like to. But do not physically or mentally stress yourself from any activity.
2. Have proper sleep the night before the exam– This will help you to remain active and fresh on the exam day. Have a minimum of 6-8 hours sleep.
3. Utilize the final day to revise all the concepts, formulas, tricks and tips and more importantly a look on all our previous days. Don’t study anything which you have not done so far. Don’t exert yourself.
4. Read a book. Watch a movie. Listen to music. Do yoga, meditation. Loiter with friends, but don’t discuss the exam. No practice, no revision, no questions. Give yourself a treat. Put together your tool-box, sharpen your instruments. Rest your lower back; have a warm, good meal, sleep early and enjoy the paper.
5. Keep all the required things ready- Have your admit card, ID proof and other things mentioned in the admit card ready so as to avoid last minute hurry.
6. Read the instructions given in the admit card and follow it sincerely. Don’t carry anything that is prohibited.
7. Make sure you reach the examination center one & a half hour before the time of test – This is a must since the security checks, identity verification and checking in may take a considerable time. Avoid getting late. If possible visit the centre day prior to the exam day.
8. Pay attention to the 15 minute tutorial and read all the instructions carefully- The tutorial is to make you comfortable with the procedure of online test and the test environment. Carefully go through this and make yourself ready to ‘bell the CAT’.
9. Stick to your strategy- You might have been preparing for a year or so for this day and the D-Day has finally arrived. So by now you must be sure of your weak and strong zones and have your strategy in mind. So follow the strategy you have made during preparations and mock test. All the candidates in the examination hall are sailing on the same boat. So avoid any anxiety and stick to your goal.
10. Last but not the least- Be confident about your preparation and skills. Yes ‘I can do’ should be your attitude.
CAT is not the end of the world. So don’t think too much. CAT is just a step to your dream college. Lot is still left to reach towards that dream.
Wish you all the Best!!!!!